{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We're Wishing For...

**Note** 
Post mainly for immediate family and close friends


Tis' The Season!

Howdy folks! Just wanted to let you know what we're wishing for this holiday season. I know, I know, since I am the world's worst at informing our families on what we're wishing for thought this would be a simpler solution! On the sidebar directly under My Blog List is our... What We're Wishing For list. It is linked to Amazon, but please do not feel the need to order off the Internet or these exact items, it's there to give you an idea of what we are interested in right now.

Ethan has been very interested in coloring lately, so the table roll paper & no spill paint set would be great! We will also be adding a sand box to play set out back and think he would love the trucks. Ken & I are hopefully going to be able to purchase the train table for him.

Orion's taking drawing classes on Mondays now and he may really enjoy the art kit and drawing book. The binoculars & compass seem like such a big kid toy, great to teach him to responsibility! He also showed great interest in the movie UP and True Heroes.

As for Ken & I... well he refuses to give me anything to put on list, so check back periodically, sure I'll get something out of him:) As for me I would love love love to have the apple peeler and recipe book or New Moon... little obsessed! All other items for me are really a personal goal that I am working toward (later post to explain, hopefully). Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you all find this helpful:) Glad the stress of mass emailing is off!!!
Happy Pre-Holiday Season Everyone!




No comments: