{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Friday, November 13, 2009

All the Credit!

You deserve all the credit for turning me into a mommy.

Orion... my first born, you've taught me things about myself, life, and most of all love, that no one
else could have. I can't believe you are 7 and in the second grade. I can still remember the rainy day we brought you home. Nana to wave bye at the hospital and video tape the event for us. Grandmother waiting at home with balloons and a welcome home sign. Both meant the world to me.

I've watched you grow and mature, always a little wise beyond your years. And now over this past year and a half you've really stepped up and filled the big brother role. From play time, so mommy could get dinner cooked to always running to Ethan's side whenever he gets hurt. Though there is an age difference you two are thick as thieves, you are always making sure to include him. Ethan adores you and will always look up to his big brother!



You are the most creative, rambunctious, silly, good-natured, forever trying to please, Pokemon loving, jokester, best big brother and sweet son any one could ever ask for. I love you to the moon and back!



With all the independence you display, I know one day you'll be leaving the nest for great adventures. And when you do, know I'll be proud of the man you're to become, but I'll still forever see in you...
my baby boy...

You deserve all the credit!

Love~ Mommy

Some photos I shot of Orion last week... he so graciously obliged:) He loves to be in front of the camera as much as his mommy does (which is never). But he gave it his all and they turned out great!!


He was off school for two days and we had just gotten back from the library and trip to McD's, oh so yummy for the boys!
















No comments: