{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Livin' the Good Life!

On Oct. 3rd, (as part of my birthday present, from August:) Ken & I had the privilege of going to hear the amazing Bruce Hornsby!!!! That night was amazing too! Just so you understand... Christine = One Huge BruceH. Fanatic!!!! We arrived at The National around 8pm, payed to park and headed inside. We decided to forgo finding our seats just yet and headed for the bar. Blue Moon was on the menu that night for me... yummy!

I was able to hear The Road Less Taken...
one of my ALL time favorites!!!
Bruce on the ivory!

Bruce on the dulcimer.

I was able to dance on stage with the Almighty Bruce!!
My leg grazed his piano bench... OMG!!!!




Once the show was over Ken & I were determined to meet Bruce so... off we went to wait it out! And let me tell you it was well worth the wait!! Not only did we get to meet Bruce, he also talked for a moment, autographed our tickets, and took pictures with us!!!!!!!!!!




Here he is talking it up, handing out a few pointers!

Go Crazy Fingers


Oh yes and here I am... in all my glory!!!
My face is screaming WHOAAAA!!!!!

Amazing, truly amazing!
Thanks again Babes!
I love you!

After the encounter we were famished and headed to the Waffle House, somewhere we have not eaten in ages. 2 waffles (one of which was free), 2 orders hash browns scattered, covered, smothered, and a Bacon, Egg, Cheese sandwich later... we were calling it one satisfying night:)



No comments: