{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Frogs, Snails, and Puppy-Dog Tails...

That's what little boys are made of!


And I'd say these days Ethan is full on little boy... my baby is no longer a baby! Since last Wednesday afternoon at nap time he has been sleeping in a big boy bed!!! The most amazing part is he took right to it. I put it together and we spent about 30min checking it out. Nap time came, he grabbed giraffe-e and hoped right in. I gave him a kiss, said night night and shut the door. Not a peep was heard from the other side of the door, and it has been that way ever since! I can only hope potting training goes this smoothly... I know, I know... dream on... right?

~Thrilled~

~Covers~

Nap time in his big boy bed!

First night in his big boy bed:)
He loves to climb up and have you read to him

Night Night ~ Love You



Back when it all started... First Hair Cut!
~Baby Mullet~

Can you tell I was really excited about this venture too!

More at ease:)

~My Little Boy~
Better watch out... he'll be asking for the keys to the car before we know it!

Orion had a lil' hair transformation that night also...
Mohawk!

They grow and they grow... time just never slows!

No comments: