{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some Old With The New

Hello Everyone!! I have been absent from the blogging world for several months and am excited to be heading back in full force! You may have noticed that the motif is different and random pics changed here and there... that is me in training! Have to get myself refreshed with how it all works again:)

MY PLAN...
With each NEW post I will be attaching an OLD post to the bottom until I have hopefully caught up with myself! These memories are still fresh in my head and I want to be able to read about them for years to come. As well as my children, family, and friends:)

So here we go...

No comments: