{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Has come and gone and Thanksgiving is fast approaching! So I figured I'd better get my Halloween post done before then. So Halloween was a blast for Orion! He loved his Pikachu costume that I was able to make for him. He went with his Daddy and a friend from down the street and his Daddy. Orion's cousin Connor came a little later and caught up with them for some last minute trick or treating:) He came home with an enormous candy stash that we are still trying to get rid of!
Ethan had a great afternoon of wearing his owl costume I made for him. He was unable to make it to trick or treat time. His bed time is around 6:30 or 7pm. So he didn't get to hand out candy with me either but that was okay. I really think is going to love pretend play because he could not get enough of him self in the mirror with the costume. And I have to mention that this costume was made especially for my father who affectionately calls Ethan "Hoot Hoot" because of his big eyes:) He thinks he looks like an owl.

He even ate dinner in his costume, but you can tell he is getting sleepy:)
Here they are together right before Orion left to go out trick or treating. They love each other sooo much! All day I had been trying to get that smiling shot of Ethan and all it took was a little bit of that Big Brother charm:)
My Happy Halloween apron I was able to finish that morning! But I made it reversible so I could get more use out of it:) I did enjoy wearing it all day and then handing out candy in it. Received many compliments. Hope everyone else had as happy a Halloween as we did:)

No comments: