{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Blankie for E and A Bag for O

Since all Halloween costume worry was out of the way last night I could not resist making a blankie for Ethan. Have had some pasted down flannel clown fabric and thought it was time to put it to use:) I used a soft (and rather stretchy) white terry cloth fabric for the other side. To add a little color I appliqued clown fabric circles (3 different sizes) to each corner on the terry cloth side. I rounded off the corners with a bowl and placed 5 pieces of ribbon on each corner (for chewing purposes:) We have spent all today exploring our new blankie and he loves it!


Exploring Ribbons!
Chewing on Ribbons:)
Happy Circles!
Pretty Ribbons:)
I think it looks like a funny face:)
Enjoying his blankie and toys.
Did I forget to mention that the clowns are on skateboards!?! This got Orion wanting something made from the material as well, so... I made him a reversible trick or treat bag. He loves it as well:)



PS~ I finished my Halloween Apron today also! A little late I know but the kids costumes come first. I made it revesible so I'll still get use out of it:) I will post pictures with the kids costumes.

BOO... HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

No comments: