{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Say Mama:)

Ethan has spoken his first word! And yes it was Mama:) Last Thursday on the 23rd we were out for a distracting evening walk, from teething. Ethan was jabbering away and there it was Mama. It melted my heart in a moment. Orion was able to hear him and Ken a few days later. But now he has gotten the hang of it and says it several times throughout the day. Sometimes at me and sometimes just to be talking. I will say that it is harder to resist picking him up now when he is calling for me:) I can't believe how fast it is all happening! Sometimes I wish I could keep them small forever:)

Here is photo of Ethan & me about a month ago... it is amazing how much he has changed in a month!

No comments: