{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{Thirty Things I've Learned in Thirty Years}

Untitled_Panorama1
01}  knowing the great love a mother has for her children
02}  God answers prayer, His timeline is precise, & the faith He graces us with is strong
03}  i am the best teacher for my kids
04}  exercise is essential for an overall well-being,
        have some of the best conversations with God while working out
05}  super glue has more powers than duck tape
06}  i am my biggest critic, seriously BIGGEST
07}  appreciate those you love while they are here,
        say i love you, people want to hear it more than you think
08}  i am like a fine wine... only getting better with age :-)
09}  encouragement feeds a child's creativity
10}  books make for the greatest vacations
11}  smile & never apologize for who you are in life
12}  following a recipe is non-sense, my version is always better
13}  sunrises are best viewed with sand between your toes
14}  should have owned a steam cleaner earlier in life
15}  letting go is hard but rediscovery is beautiful
16}  my boys WILL grow up no matter how much i wish it not so sometimes
17}  coffee makes my morning clearer & music moves me
18}  showers aren't a daily necessity but oh how they make the day that much brighter
19}  you can't not want babies
20}  forgive to the extent that you love
21}  admit when wrong & apologize always, no one is perfect nor greater than another
22}  gray hair is inevitable, no matter how many i try & pluck
23}  be silly & laugh often with my kids, i need it as much as they do
24}  procrastination is my middle name, i like to say it's what drives my creativity
25}  it is amazing what can be made with your two hands, creativity lives within each of us
26}  photography allows me to capture the moments in-between the busy,
        the moments that can be so hard to hold on to
27}  Chicken 'n Dumplings... ultimate comfort food! 
28}  my hubby would lasso the moon for me if he could ♥
29}  my parents have always had my best interest at heart,
        this is one you never quite realize until you yourself have children
30}  thank God above all, through Him all things are possible

No comments: