{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

{Shutter Love} Babies

1 Week Old 019
my littlest bean at one week old, one week... look at all that peach fuzz & little old man face, so sweet! seems like yesterday that
he was so small & now, now he is talking my head off, very much has his own opinion, runs & jumps about, is starting to use the potty &
so much more! before i know it he's going to be off & out in the world, can't keep 'em little forever, no matter how much we mama's
want to! but for now i am going to enjoy the little mess' & piles of endless laundry cause one day i'll look around & that too will be gone 
& surprisingly enough, i just know... i'm gonna miss it all.

more babies:
ShutterLoveTuesdays

hope y'all are having a lovely tuesday!

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh my goodness..this is so sweet - I love the light.

Hanna said...

Hi there!!!This si beyond AMAZING!!! I LOVE this!!!! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and my hormones are crazy! Really, A beautiful photo. i could look at baby pics all day!!! I am your newest follower. I found you on the blog hop!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Oh and I have several really cute giveaways, all hand made baby stuff. If you come by you should check them out before you leave:)

Unknown said...

One week?! Love! I love seeing all the soft fuzz on him Precious!!