{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Friday, October 15, 2010

my friday everyday loves

Universal Bliss {June 5 2010}
he is my universe & always will be!

more macros:


my oldest bean this past summer enjoying some time with his Nana & Grampy at the Space Center In Huntsville, AL.
349ChattVisitAug10
flashback to 2005 playin' in daddies truck at grandmother's house, you were three! you are now eight, slow down time... please, just a bit!
DSCF0188
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you." ~ Winnie the Pooh
{go have a look at my oldest bean's page}

more flashin' back:
Flashback Friday Button

little bean & me enjoying some morning beach time, our obx family beach week twenty-ten
216BeachWKSalvoAug
oh my, thank goodness it's friday! yesterday & last night was definitely rough but today is looking better for little bean & me, thank all of you so much for your well wishes! we will be skipping date night this evening :( but it will be made up for with movies on the couch & pizza in the oven, yummy!!! plus we still have tomorrow night, i should surely be feeling better by then, yippee! :)

happy friday y'all! xoxo

8 comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Well, I sure hope you feel back to normal by the weekend's end. Love that first photo; and you can totally see that smile is the same from now and back when he was three in the next two photos! And the last shot just made me smile; so happy (and that sky is fantastic too!) Have a relaxing, get-well kind of weekend!

Unknown said...

LOOOOOVE THE FIRST PHOTO!! LOVE IT!

Lisa Gordon said...

Wonderful shots!!

Rosie leavesnbloom said...

lovely shots - hope you feel better soon.

Naomi said...

So sweet--great photos! :)

Justine said...

I love your macro shots and the others are fantastic too

Tia Colleen said...

Winnie the Pooh always knows what to say.

Laura said...

hehe very creative macro shot - I love it!!! :)