{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Monday, February 1, 2010

Bench Monday: Lego My Bench!


So last week (after an over dramatic) BM, told myself I was going to venture out in the world & find my bench. Put myself out there, get stared at, questioned.

Then the blizzard came & completely covered everything in snow! Discouraged I was:( So I turned to a fresh pair of eyes, Orion:) I have been finding a connection with him through photography, so I enlisted his help. Together we came up with this, Lego My Bench, seen on my Flickr account (click on link, then Bench Monday (Pool) to see other BM shots). I took the shot , he set the scene, it was great fun collaborating together. I think he did an awesome job.

He is standing on our retaining wall, (which I frequently use as a bench) in front of our house and the Lego men are using his creek boots as their bench. He thought the Lego men would add great interest to all the white snow, as well as, have a double meaning, I love it.
 
Happy Bench Monday!

PS ~ Check out my Martini Madness Apron Swap post here, finally finished & sent her off, post title "Aprons Away, "Snow" Glad..."!  

3 comments:

puna said...

This is very cute!

laura said...

ah snow, we only had a couple days over the weekend where we could see grass and now that fluffy white stuff is coming down again. i think i'm going to need to make myself an apron. yours is so pretty i don't think i could convince myself to do housework in it!
hbm! and happy groundhog's day!

sunnymama said...

That is such a great shot. Love it! :)