{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mosaic Mondays: With This Ring...

I Thee Wed!

I've had weddings on the brain lately. With two of my good friends getting engaged in the last month. One of whom I'm the Matron of Honor in her wedding. Decided it'd be fun to collect all the precious wedding items I could find around my house. These items have been used in a wedding one way or another, but not all from my wedding.

Wedding rings are mine & the hubby's:) Ring box is his also, his wedding ring came in it & he's kept it all these years! Shoes are from my sister's wedding in August '08, 7 months after giving birth to my second son.Cake topper, pen holder, and guest book are all from my wedding too. It was nice to reminisce about our wedding. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such a loving, caring husband!
I love you babes! Forever and always!

Mosaic Mondays is hosted by Mary over at Little Red House. You are encouraged to create a mosaic photo collage to share with others:) It is a great why to expand on your photography and editing skills! So get your cameras out and start shooting! Also stop by and have a look at what others have created, they are quite stunning!

Happy Mosaic Monday!

8 comments:

From the Old InkWell said...

Great idea for a mosaic! Beautiful photos.

Foley said...

How beautiful...love the shoes!!

Would be a great gift to newlyweds with photos of their wedding..I love the simplicity of the photos.

Jeanne said...

Oohh I love this idea for pictures. Such beautiful items too but can't help repeating what a neat idea to photograph and put together like this.

puna said...

This is so sweet and gorgeous. Nice thought to put the shoes together!

Ken said...

This is your best collage yet! The pics are good quality, looks like you and your Nikon are becoming friends.

Pauline Wiles said...

Lovely collection! I adore weddings, although I haven't actually been to more than a handful.

Unknown said...

love love love it....i agree with kenneth, you and that camera are making out, aren't you. you are dreaming about. you should make next monday pictures of your camera!!!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

AAAhhhh...how sweet and what a great idea for a Monday Mosaic!!!