{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Creating Through Christmas: Sneak Peek

My sewing "room", I use quotes because it lacks a door and four walls so, can it even be considered a room? Which brings to mind an ever present thought: 'I want a room... with a door... not a view... just a door.' The loft in our home is a shared spaced, computer/sewing/crafting area, makes for tight, distracting quarters at times:) Anyhoo my point being that I am trying to make the best of it these days and in order for that to happen I purchased this quant shoe cubby...

I hope to soon have each little cubby happily filled with beautifully organized  fabrics, let the inspiration begin!!!

But first here is a sneak peek at the beautiful fabric that was purchased and given to me by a "nameless someone" at the moment. I have started her projects, she made wonderful fabric choices and I can't wait to see how they come together in the end... check back later to find out!





1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

love that fabric! I think the shoe cubbies are terrific.....what a great storage idea!