{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

His Love Runs Deep Too!!!

Christine,
     It means so much that you declare your love for me to the world - literally! I don't have a blog but I can write here that you are the one woman in the world that I love and want. I am so proud to have YOU as my wife. You are so talented, creative, exciting, fun, UNIQUE, beautiful, thoughtful, sexy and caring. You are THE most important person in my life.
     We both have had and will have ups and downs in life - or "tides" as you so eloquently put it. That's why we are here for each other. Lord knows you have helped me up and been so supportive of me through the years. I will always be supportive of what you want to do, and you can do anything that you set your mind to. Please know that everything I do is for US and our family and that you can always count on me. I love you more each year sweetheart. You are my home sweet home as well, no matter what challenges come our way we will be there for each other.
I am CRAZY in love with you!
4242
Kenneth

(Photo he sent with email)


No comments: