{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bid You Goodnight!

So my poor poor Ethan has been quite ill the last 2 days... high fever, cough, runny nose, the whole nine yards! Even through all of this he managed to muster up the strength to run around Orion's room with him last night and joyfully play:) Bedtime was nearing and I told Eetz to tell O-rye "Nite Nite" give him hugs and kisses, and you know what he did! It was hilarious:) He will usually give the hug but no kisses. To make the "kiss noise" he was putting his tonuge to his teeth and pulling back making a slight click. For the next 5 minutes he ran from me to Orion giving us both kisses on our cheeks... an actual kiss all his own! I know, I know, he is sick, right? But O-rye and I could not resist... it was too sweet! What a way to bid us goodnight:)

This is not from last night but can't you just see the love there:) He loves to be where Orion is and do what Orion is doing!

No comments: