{food for thought}
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. {1 Thessalonians 5:16-18}

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beach Family Photo Shoot!


CLICK! CLICK!

Okay so it wasn't a professional photo shoot or anything... just me, my hubby, our boys and a good old fashioned tripod, plus a dash of patience;) We didn't get near as many as I wanted (namely ones of Ken & I together) but the ones we did get were phenomenal... to me anyway. We have not taken any family photos since Easter, due mostly to the fact that I refuse to go and have "professional" photos done. Too much money for something I can handle all my own... why argue in front of strangers... right? I know y'all know what I'm talking about... say CHEESE! Seriously though I do hope you enjoy. There was fun being had in front of and behind the lens. (Click on photos to enlarge)

(Saw above photo concept before/ Loved it sooo much, wanted to create with my own family and I love it!)

















Jellyfish... can you see the yuck in Mommies face










Not from Beach Family Photo Shot but thought they deserved a place here:)


Love you!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Hey long lost blogging friend! I just love you photos from your beach vacation. My favorite is the one of you and the boys that is in black and white--love that! Ethan looks so much like a big boy now with his haircut. Hope ya'll are doing well!